As we told you yesterday, Barbie has made the big decision to sell her Malibu Dreamhouse and look for a new place to live. Realtor to the celebrities, Josh Altman, is helping Barbie with both the sale of her home and helping her find a new one. Mr. Altman had some specs drawn up on the home in this Real Estate Flyer.
As you can see, the home is selling for $25 million. Here are more detailed specs of the Barbie Dreamhouse:
•This state-of-the-art entertainer’s floor plan has voluminous 119 centimeter ceilings, pink crown molding, custom Pantone® 219C hardwood floors and a pink elevator equipped with a state-of-the-art pulley system. The elevator doors are emblazoned with the Barbie® signature silo head — a feature that can be easily customized to any occupant’s initial or monogram
• This is the only house in Malibu with a truly unobstructed view of the ocean (after all, it only has three walls) creating the ultimate in California indoor-outdoor living with stunning views from Point Dume
to the Queen’s Necklace.
• The pink Poliform kitchen is fit for a culinary queen — complete with pink granite countertops, chef-worthy appliances as well as dolllicious plastic food that never spoils.
• The dreamy master bedroom suite takes up an entire floor for the ultimate in glamtastic pampering. Features a steam shower and heated pink marble flooring plus doll-lightful custom closet capable
of holding hundreds and hundreds of shoes, designer dresses and accessories — all the space a gal needs to get all doll’d up.
• Sensors and sounds are featured throughout, and this is the only home in Malibu with a self-flushing toilet and fireplace that crackles even when it’s not on.
• Diamond-encrusted accents, crystal chandeliers, custom mirrors, reclaimed exotic woods, natural stone and concrete compliment the modern pink-infused decor.
• And no place is complete without enough storage to hold an array of action-packed beach toys from the hottest surfboards to jazzy watercraft (all sold separately). Plus, plenty of space to park a private
Barbie’s home is listed online exclusively at Trulia (NYSE: TRLA), a leading online marketplace for home buyers, sellers, renters, and real estate professionals. Visit Trulia.com/Barbie to view the listing.