Our kids love playing Temple Run on their iPods. The fact that they range in age from 8 to 14 and all can find some enjoyment and challenging aspects of the game proves this is a game worth playing. Disney just announced the release of a new Temple Run game – Temple Run: Brave. Yep, it’s in celebration of the June 22nd release of Disney/Pixar’s Brave!
The new mobile game brings together the world ofDisney•Pixar’s animated fantasy adventure “Brave,” with Imangi Studio’s Temple Run, for a new take on the hit 3D Endless Runner. In Temple Run: Brave, players join the movie’s heroine Merida and run, slide, jump, turn and shoot their way across the rugged landscape of mythical and mysterious Scotland.
New Features just for Temple Run: Brave:
- Introducing ARCHERY for the first time – tap targets to shoot a bullseye and earn extra coins
- New, amazing visuals
- All new environments inspired by Disney•Pixar’s “Brave” and the wilds of Scotland
- Play as Merida from Disney•Pixar’s “Brave”
- Outrun Mordu, the demon bear Disney•Pixar’s “Brave”, to earn running glory
- Bonus: download Temple Run: Brave and start running with $0.99 worth of coins for FREE, that’s 2500 coins for power-ups and more
Also includes all the great features from Temple Run:
- Simple swipe and tilt control that are easy to use and just feel right
- Level up your character and use crazy power-ups
- Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements to compete with your friends
- Endless play!
Temple Run: Brave is available for 99c from these online locations: