Club Penguin is kicking off its Halloween party for 2011 this week! Last year, more than 3 million players celebrated the holiday Club Penguin style at this massive in-world party.
This year, the island will be transformed into Halloween Transylvania with spooky trees, carved pumpkins and many other features created especially for this exciting event. The Halloween Party will begin on October 20 and run until November 1. Penguins are invited to put on their coolest costumes ever and join the fun.
Here are just a few of the things you’ll find when you visit the Club Penguin Halloween Party 2011:
· Island Transformation:The Island will morph into a Halloween Transylvania with exciting changes including a dark background complete with full moon, trick-or-treating adventures for Penguins and a haunted Island experience.
- New Games: A new Halloween Scavenger Hunt will take place during the party. Kids can follow clues and locate ghosts to receive a new game background.
- Costumes: Monster Catcher and Ghost Sheets costumes are some of the many Halloween Party costumes and accessories available for players.
- Famous Penguin Visits: Players will be able to interact with rarely-seen Famous Penguins, including Aunt Arctic and Gary the Gadget Guy during the Halloween and Anniversary Parties.
- More Role Playing: A new stage – Night of the Living Sled: The Play – will go live, where kids can role play and re-create the popular video “The Night of the Living Sled.”
- Prizes: Players who visit 10 “Trick or Treat” igloos in one session will win a special stamp.
- Bigger Celebrations: Club Penguin’s 6th Anniversary Party will be held in the Coffee Shop in conjunction with the Halloween Party, making this the biggest party yet.
Check out a few more images, as well as a video “Get Connected: Halloween & Puffle Hats on Club Penguin”. Have fun!!