Coming for the XBox 360 Kinect on June 14th is Wipeout In the Zone. If you love the TV show (which we do!), then this game would be fun for the whole family. I’ve always wanted to play Wipeout, but not for real. Those obstacles look painful!
Wipeout: In the Zone is a Party game exclusive for Xbox 360 that utilizes the full body tracking capabilities of the Kinect Sensor for Xbox 360 (required for play) to bring the over-the-top, physical obstacle course fun of the hit television show Wipeout to life on your game console like you never thought possible. Features include: local 4-person multiplayer support, unlockable characters and brand new episodes, replay functionality and the ability to use your Xbox LIVE avatars in-game.
Check out a few screenshots from the game.
Key Game Features
- More than 50 obstacles, including your old friends from the TV show, the Sucker Punch, Big Balls and more
- Local 4-person multiplayer support
- Unlockable characters and brand new episodes that present unique, quality family time…the kind in which you can pelt each other with stuff
- Play using your favorite Xbox LIVE avatar and let it do the dirty work
- Watch your craziest course moments captured with replays