If you or your child is a fan of the LEGO Kingdoms line, there’s a new set to add to your collection – The Mill Village Raid set. Read below for a raving review from someone who has purchased this set.
Defend the village from the evil dragon knights with the Mill Village Raid set!
It’s a call to arms! The evil dragon knights have come to the village to loot and plunder, but the villagers are ready to fight back! Armed with pitchforks, buckets and booby traps galore, the villagers are ready to defend their peaceful home. Even the animals won’t surrender without a fight!
- Includes 6 minifigures: milkmaid, farmer, stableboy and 3 dragon knights
- Accessories include 2 goats, 2 chickens, pig, horse, flowers, various tools and vegetables
- Open the barn to feed the animals!
- Wind up the winch to lift the basket!
- Put the ladder up and set the booby traps in the barn!
- Spin the blades of the mill!
- Drop thru a trapdoor on the second floor of the barn!
- Barn measures over 7” (17cm) tall, 5” (12cm) long and 4” (10cm) wide
- Mill measures over 6” (15cm) tall
- Wagon with horse measures over 5” (12cm) long and 2” (5cm) wide
Here’s what one person who purchased this set had to say:
The mill itself is a work of art, with a historical design that can turn to face the wind and excellent interior detail. My favorite thing about this set however, aside from the farm family, would have to be the livestock. The horse has blinders (a nice touch), the mottled pig looks great, the chickens are perfect, and the little goats are adorable. Also I can’t rave enough about the new bucket pieces.
In terms of value for money the price point is excellent. The cost per piece is great and for the uniqueness of the civilian minifigures and the number of animals it’s a steal.
Purchase the LEGO Kingdoms Mill Village set from the LEGO shop today.