Coming to theaters on April 1, 2011 is the adorable movie ‘Hop’, featuring none other than the Easter Bunny – or a Bunny who’s not interested in being the Easter bunny. From the previews we have seen, it really looks like a cute movie for the whole family to enjoy together.
Starting today, Walmart customers can build their Hop-themed Easter baskets and visit the movie-inspired “Candy Factory,” with great values on 100 exclusive licensed products, including candy, toys, activities and apparel.
Beginning tomorrow, more than 3,000 Walmart stores will provide a destination for all things Easter including a dedicated aisle rolling out sweet Easter treats in every color of the rainbow, and a Build-a-Basket Factory. Specific Hop licensed products will range from $1 – $10 and include:
- Building the Easter Basket
- Frankford Easter baskets
- Hershey’s candy and Frankford chocolates and candy
- Getting Dressed for the Occasion
- Boys’ T-shirts from Garan; Girls’ T-shirts from Topsville
- Easter Treats Families Can Bake and Enjoy Together
- Cookies and craft items from Bakery Craft
- Cookie decorating kits from Create a Treat
- Assorted baked goods from Keystone Bakeries
- Bunny-full Snacks and Drinks
- Kool-Aid and Country Time Lemonade
- Kraft Mac & Cheese and Velveeta Shells & Cheese
- Toys and More
- Character plush toys from Funrise
- Coloring and activity books from Dalmation Press
- Bubbles, pinwheels, paddle board, memory card games, etc. from Funrise
- Bath and body products from Townley
Walmart will also offer Hop-themed video games for the Nintendo DS, DSi and 3DS, greeting cards and children’s books.