Did you know ‘Happy Feet 2′ is coming to theaters on November 18, 2011 in 3D? It’s true. We’ve seen the first Happy Feet more times that I can count on one hand, so we are definitely looking forward to seeing what they do with the second one.
With all good family movies, comes toys right? You bet. And Happy Feet 2 is no exception. Coming in Fall 2011 are Happy Feet 2 puzzles and games from Warner Bros. Consumer Products and Pressman Toy Corporation. See the puzzles and games on Amazon.com.
Pressman Toy’s line of children’s games, appropriate for ages 3 and up, all priced under $20, includes:
- Happy Feet Two Freezing Frenzy, a game featuring a battery-powered Erik who shivers and shakes, kicking ice cubes out of the ice ring. For 2 to 4 players. Ages 5 and up. MSRP: $19.99.
- Happy Feet Two Hold On Erik!, a game of skill featuring Erik balancing atop of blocks of ice that must be carefully pushed out one by one. For 2 or more players. Ages 5 and up. MSRP: $14.99.
- Happy Feet Two Thin Ice, a game of skill where players must place marbles on a “sheet of ice” without breaking through. For 2 or more players. Ages 5 and up. MSRP: $9.99.Happy Feet Two Fishin’ Game, an action-packed game where players go fishing for penguins. For 1 to 4 players. Ages 4 and up. MSRP: $4.99.
- Happy Feet Two Who’s in the Tower? Game, a strategy game where players must ask questions to deduce the order in which their opponent has stacked their tiles (featuring favorite Happy Feet Two characters) in the game tower. For 2 players. Ages 6 and up. MSRP: $12.99.
- Happy Feet Two Make A Match, a “my first matching game” to sharpen memory skills, complete with a miniature penguin figurine. For 2 to 4 players. Ages 3 to 6. MSRP: $7.99.
- Happy Feet Two Pop ‘N Race, a fast-paced game where players race to get all of their pieces home first. For 2 to 4 players. Ages 5 and up. MSRP: $8.99.
- Happy Feet Two Go Fish, a card game featuring favorite Happy Feet Two characters that has players fishing for pairs. For 2 to 4 players. Ages 4 and up. MSRP: $4.99.
In addition, Pressman Toy will introduce several lines of Happy Feet Two puzzles featuring real movie scenes: a 100-piece puzzle assortment; pal-size puzzles; and a line of 96-piece 3D Visual puzzles, complete with a 3D viewer that makes the scenes come to life.