There have been so many great deals on ride-on toys this season and we have another one to tell you about today. It’s just been listed on Walmart’s site for the discounted price. The Fisher-Price Go Baby Go Stride-to-Ride Lion is on sale for only $24. Look how cute it is!
This ride-on toy is listed other places for around $50, so yes, this is really a good deal. The feature we love about the Fisher-Price Go Baby Go Stride-to-Ride Lion is that it’s both a ride on toy and a push toy. The more toys you can buy that grow with your child, the better!
- This characterized walker-to-ride on provides great play and developmental benefit for baby
- In the walker mode baby will have a large wheel base and large handle to aid them in their first steps
- Music, light and lion sounds also encourage and reward baby as they walk or ride around the house or if baby presses the lion’s nose
- When baby is ready, simply fold the lion’s tail down and convert the walker to a ride-on
- For ages 9 to 36 months
- Features a supportive seat and handlebar