If you watched the 2010 American Music Awards last night, then you know Justin Bieber walked away with four awards. He even snagged the coveted Artist of the Year award! The kid is on FIRE!
We recently featured Justin Bieber dolls, which were available first at Toys “R” Us, and it was obvious how much his fans support him. The dolls will be available everywhere on December 1st, so be sure and stay tuned to ToyXplosion for that news.
Since some of our readers are huge Justin Bieber fans, we thought it would be fun to host a contest where you could win 2 Justin Bieber MusicSkins for an iPod Nano. Here are the two designs, which are for an iPod Nano/5th generation/ 8 or 16 GB.
MusicSkins offers durable, stylish vinyl applications for iPhones, iPods, iPads, laptops, gaming accessories and more and now they come in fun new Justin Bieber designs. Easy to apply and remove, without leaving any sticky residue, Justin Bieber MusicSkins protect mobile devices from harmful UV rays and are a great way for anyone with “Bieber Fever” to customize their gadgets. It seems like Justin Bieber is everywhere these days- and now with MusicSkins, he really can be!
How to enter:
- One entry: Leave a comment on this post
- One entry: Like ToyXplosion on Facebook or let us know that you already do!
- One entry: Tweet about this contest, leave a comment here with your tweet
- Open to US residents only
- Contest ends on December 7th
- One winner will be chosen via random.org on Dec. 8th