Step2 has released a few toy ideas for the upcoming 2010 Holiday season and they include products to encourage your child’s imagination. From just-like-dad play power drills to little chefs in the kitchen to make-believe baby doll nurseries, role-modeling is a big trend this season.
- Master Chef Kitchen; MSRP: $159.99: Bake a treat in the oven or make a quick snack in the microwave with the latest multi-level kitchen by Step2. Complete with five electronic features, phone, oven, stove, microwave and phone and light, this kitchen offers the kids’ non-stop hours of pretend-play fun. A 36-piece accessory set is included with the kitchen as well as three “woven” detailed storage baskets for added accessorizing. Ages 2+ (Visit Toys R’ Us for purchase)
- Little Helper’s Shopping Cart; MSRP: $34.99: Hate to grocery shop? Your little one doesn’t. With Step2′s Little Helper’s Shopping Cart your toddler can push toys and groceries all around. A cart bed underneath provides extra storage. Ages 2+ (Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award Winner)
- Deluxe Nursery Center; MSRP: $79.99: Perfect for baby playtime, the Step2 Deluxe Nursery Center features a baby changing table, feeding station, washer and storage space for all of baby’s things. The Deluxe Nursery Center is ideal for developing nurturing, love and care skills through pretend play. Ages 2+
- Little Helper’s Doll Stroller; MSRP: $34.99: A great addition for baby playtime, the Step2 Little Helper’s Doll Stroller is perfect for toddlers and early walkers. The stroller is easy to push and store dolls and other toys for play time fun. Made with durable molded wheels that won’t scratch floors, the stroller is perfect for both indoor and outdoor play. Ages 2+
- Deluxe Workshop; MSRP: $139.99: Let your little worker in on the fun with the Step2 Deluxe Workshop. This play shop encourages hand eye coordination and pretend play with realistic-looking tools and props. Your little builder’s imagination will run wild with the tool chest cabinet, hanging jars for storage, working overhead shop light and battery operated drill featuring realistic sounds and interchangeable drill bits for maximum realism. Comes complete with a 50-piece accessory set and pretend shop vac. Batteries not included, minimal adult assembly required. Ages 3+
- Deluxe Art Master Desk; MSRP: $89.99; The Art Master Desk provides plenty of storage and fun for the budding artist in your home. A large work surface is surrounded by molded-in compartments and a dry-erase writing surface making this art desk is the ultimate place for creativity. A raised shelf keeps art supplies in order and a push-button light helps illuminate the drawing area. Two large bins are included to store coloring books and art supplies as well as a New Traditions Chair to provide your artist with a place to sit. Adult assembly is required. Requires three “AAA” batteries, not included. Ages 3+
In addition, they have just launched a new website where kids can send letters to Santa, as well as a sweepstakes for parents to enter.
In spirit of holiday wishes, adults can encourage their kids to write letters to Santa via the Step2 Wish Book website (www.step2wishbook.com) and make a wish-list for their favorite toys. Grown-ups can print out the list, email it to share with other family members, and kids can send directly to Santa’s workshop.
Sweepstakes for Santa’s Helpers
To help harried families with holiday shopping, Step2 is hosting a “Sweet Treat” national sweepstakes, which will award randomly selected consumers with gift certificates to be redeemed at Step2.com in the amounts of $1,000.00 for the grand prize winner, $500.00 for second place and $250.00 for third. For official rules and to enter, visit Step2wishbook.com from November 1 through December 10, 2010. Winners will be randomly selected and notified by December 15.
For more information on Step2 products please visit Step2.com.