Winter is here in the great state of Colorado (It’s 20 F degrees outside!), which means cold fingers, cold toes….cold everything! I don’t know about you, but when my toes are nice and toasty warm, I am a happy person. We have a fun product to tell you about today that will help keep your toes toasty and just might give you a good gift idea for someone on your Holiday shopping list.
Introducing Sock Grams!
Product Description: A Sock Gram consists of a personalized greeting card, any number of pairs of fun novelty socks, with a pack of foot balm for the adults or a pack of stickers for the children.
All of the chosen goodies are wrapped in fun tissue paper and shipped to the recipient in their signature metallic, water-proof envelope. Your recipient knows, even before they open the Sock Gram, that they’ve gotten something special.
We received the cutest pair of Christmas Sock grams, which have snowmen all over them and came with the foot balm mentioned above. You better believe we’ll be rockin’ our Christmas socks this season!
How would you like the chance to win your very own Sock Gram? Awesome! We have one pair of Holiday Sock Grams to give away. The company gets to choose which pair they send you, but they promised they will be CUTE! Your prize will come with the foot balm and wrapped in festive Holiday paper. It’s truly a fun gift to receive in the mail and so unexpected!
Here are the rules of the contest, how to enter and all that jazz:
- Winner will receive on pair of Holiday Sock Grams, chosen by the company
- Winner can choose to have the Sock Gram sent to someone other than themselves – in which case they will provide a personalized card
- Mandatory Entry: Go to their site, www.sockgrams.com, and check out their fun socks. Then, come back to ToyXplosion and tell us which style is your favorite.
- Extra Entry: Tweet this contest with #SockGrams in the message (Leave a comment with your tweet)
- Extra Entry: Follow @SockGrams on Twitter
- Contest ends on November 19th
- Open to US residents only
Good luck to you all!
[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]