Hess announced the newest additions to its line of toy trucks: The 2010 Hess Toy Truck and Jet. You can find them on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/hesstoytruck.
Packed with fun features and value, the 2010 Hess Toy Truck and Jet takes flight Friday, November 12, at participating Hess and Hess Express retail stores retailing for $25.99 plus tax – Energizer® batteries included.
With more sounds than ever and the first use of motion-activated sound in Hess Toy Truck history, the 2010 Hess Toy Truck and Jet reinforces a long tradition of quality, craftsmanship and imaginative play. Loaded with chrome detailing, the 14-wheeler tractor trailer features a flatbed trailer with hydraulic lift and runway lights that doubles as a launch pad for the accompanying high-powered jet. The toy set’s full lineup of fun features includes:
- Tilting hydraulic launch ramp
- 42 lights
- 3 light settings with 2 flashing modes (launch ramp countdown sequence, steady and flashing mode)
- 2 Energizer ‘C’ batteries included
- Retractable landing gear
- 4 motion-activated sounds (climb, dive, left or right bank, and level flight)
- 2 button-activated sounds (engine ignition and take-off)
- 13 lights (including a front spot light and button-activated wing and cargo lights)
- Flashing light mode
- 2 Energizer ‘AA’ batteries included
The Hess Toy Truck has been a holiday tradition since 1964, and is one of the longest running toy brands on the market. As in past years, the truck will be sold exclusively at Hess retail stores in 16 East Coast states, while supplies last. For a complete list of Hess Toy Trucks through the years or to find the nearest Hess location, please visit: www.hesstoytruck.com.