WONKA has opened its very first retail store and what better place to do it then Times Square in New York City! The shop is located on Level One of The World’s Greatest Toy Store™ and is unlike any seen before.
Within its home inside the Toys”R”Us international flagship store, the WONKA candy store offers sweet lovers a one-of-a-kind opportunity to experience a piece of the WONKA world. Filled to the brim with fruity flavored and chocolaty confections galore, WONKA at Toys”R”Us Times Square is a sensory adventure of sight, smell and sound. Easily visible from the store’s windows overlooking Broadway, customers will be lured into the world of WONKA, where they will encounter sweet surprises at every turn, including:
- A four-foot tall WONKA hat displaying some of the sweetest candies greets guests as they enter the shop.
- Swirled candy pieces seem to spring from a massive purple vortex, and fantastically flavorful WONKA Exceptionals Fruit Jellies surround a gigantic, scrumptious infinity wall, filled to the brim with every type of WONKA candy.
- Larger-than-life candy mushrooms, filled with mixed treats, decorate a replica of the famous WONKA edible garden.
- A 21-foot tree of make-believe PIXY STIX® and KAZOOZLES™ towers over the space complete with LAFFY TAFFY and FUN DIP flowers, while swirled sweets sprout from the not-quite-edible grass.
- SPREE® and SWEETARTS® seem to fly through the air, while purple and gold twirling conveyors entice customers to grab a Scrumdiddlyumptious Chocolate Bar, Waterfall Chocolate Bar or a Domed Dark Chocolate Bar.
How exciting! I can see this being a huge destination for Holiday Shopping. What’s the holidays without chocolate right?