Do you like a challenge? Do you enjoy maze games? If you answered yes, then you are going to flip for the Perplexus Maze Game by PlaSmart, Inc. We received it to review and instantly became addicted. It’s fun, it’s challenging and it’s for all ages from 6 and up.
Here’s Todd talking about the Perplexus and how much we love it.
From the Manufacturer
Perplexus is a maze game where players must maneuver a small marble around challenging barriers inside a transparent sphere. Unlike traditional flat-surface mazes that are composed of one path, Perplexus houses various exhilarating tracks with 100 barriers and provides a three dimensional experience. Players select which track they would like to attempt, and then must work with gravity and carefully shift, flip, and twist the sphere to guide the marble. Players can race each other or the clock. On top of being entertaining, Perplexus is also an educational toy, and assists in child development. It is a great toy for children to exercise their motor and dexterity skills, as well as improve their hand-eye coordination. Its small size makes it easily portable. No batteries required. Ages 6 and above.
- A maze game where players must maneuver a small marble around challenging barriers inside a transparent sphere
- Provides a three dimensional experience
- Shift, flip, and twist the sphere to guide the marble
- Entertaining, educational, and great for fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- No set-up, clean-up or batteries