On November 2nd, 2K Play will be releasing Nickelodeon Fit for the Nintendo Wii.
Nickelodeon Fit is the first fitness video game designed specifically for children for the Wii. It’s a game so big it has all your Nick Jr. favorites: Dora, Diego, Kai-lan and the Backyardigans. They’re getting together to promote exercise fun, achievement tracking and parent and child collaboration.
- Over 30 games with your favorite Nick Jr. characters, including biking with Dora, river rafting with Diego, running with Kai-lan and jump rope with the Backyardigans.
- Places a combined emphasis on heart health, cardio, strength building, balance, endurance and coordination.
- Works with both the Balance Board and Wii Remote
- Ability for parents to program various exercise routines for their child and track their progress.
- Kids tested approval by children and moms for age-appropriateness, fun factor and quality.
Images: 2K Play