I went to my 7th grader’s back-to-school night and her Geography teacher was telling us about their final test at the end of the year. They will have to draw a world map by free hand and name around 75 major cities around the world. So what am I saying? Teach them their Geography early!
We actually had a LeapFrog electronic book that had a map in it and our daughter learned her states at a very young age. It has served her well over the years.
The LeapFrog Tag Maps: USA is an incredible system that will get your little ones a step ahead.
Use your Tag Reader to bring this map to life. Embark on a coast-to-coast adventure as you learn fun facts and play games with the two-sided Tag United States map. Children can earn online rewards and parents can connect the Tag Reader to the online LeapFrog Learning Path to see what their child is learning. Appropriate for children ages 4 to 8.
- Use your Tag Reader to bring this map to life Embark on a coast-to-coast US,adventure as you learn fun facts and play learning games
- The Tag library includes more than 40 books and games featuring characters from TV, movies and classic tales
- Children can build vocabulary and reading skills throughout the story and with interactive learning activities,Toy Story 3 introduces reading comprehension, story building, writing and logic and reasoning skills
- Children can earn online rewards and parents can connect the Tag Reader to the online LeapFrog Learning Path to see what their child is playing and learning
- With its amazing touch technology, the Tag Reader makes learning to read an exciting experience as words talk, pictures sing and stories live out loud