Baby Einstein has announced a new collection of toy and gear products designed to bring the colors, textures, sights and sounds of the world to babies and their parents. Ranging from interactive plush to a new jumper, the products will hit shelves nationwide this summer and bring to life beautiful classical music, art, language and nature.
The new products include:
- The Baby Einstein Jumper which is based on an award-winning colorful design and features a marquee musical piano with three languages, a mirror, teething toy, sun stalk and ‘Secure Support Seat’ with a higher back to support smaller babies. The Jumper folds easily and features a 360 degree swivel.
- The Touch & Explore Discovery Book, which is an electronic interactive baby book that encourages dialogue and language discovery with lights and classical melodies.
- A Lights & Melodies Activity Phone that includes melodies from the new Baby Einstein World of Music DVD.
- Shapes & Numbers Discovery Cards that help introduce shapes & numbers through everyday objects. The Discovery cards easily attach to carriers, strollers and car seats and feature 3 languages: English, Spanish and French.
- A new World of Colors Peacock with multi-textured activity feathers, teethable textures, a crinkle bead chaser, squeaker and baby-safe mirror for self discovery.
- Three plush Baby Einstein Press & Play Pals that introduce baby to music and instruments.
The Baby Einstein Company partnered with toy company Kids II on the creation of the new products.