Coming September 17th is a new and innovative game experience – PlayStation Move Controller. Check out the Playstation Move Starter Bundle, which includes the PlayStation Move motion controller and the PlayStation Eye camera peripheral, along with the PlayStation Move multiplayer game, Sports Champions.
PlayStation Move offers a new and innovative gaming experience for the PlayStation 3 (PS3) system by fusing realistic, high-definition gaming along with accurate, intuitive control. Consisting of PlayStation Move motion controller, PlayStation Move Navigation controller and PlayStation Eye camera*, PlayStation Move enables sophisticated motion control and immersive gameplay only possible on the PS3 system. Concurrent with the release of the PlayStation Move components, both Sony and third-party game developers will release a slew of PlayStation Move compatible games designed to meet the tastes of casual and hard-core gamers alike.
Unmatched Motion-based Controller Accuracy
The cornerstone of the PlayStation Move system, the PlayStation Move motion controller combines advanced motion sensors, a dynamic color changing sphere, vibration feedback, and an easy to use button interface to provide the ultimate in motion-based gaming. Equipped with a three axis gyroscope, a three axis accelerometer and terrestrial magnetic field sensor, PlayStation Move motion controller tracks the precise movements and the angle of the controller. The PS3 system also detects the absolute position of the controller in 3D space by using PlayStation Eye camera. Highly sensitive movement tracking can be accurately traced back to the game, allowing intuitive gameplay as if the player is within the game. The PlayStation Move also features the familiar PlayStation controller button orientation, for seamless play from the very first use.
- Works with PlayStation Eye camera to accurately track player position.
- Includes action buttons of DualShock 3 and Sixaxis wireless controller for direct input.
- Sleek and Wireless.
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Advanced motion sensors in the controller precisely track both fast and subtle movements.
- Color of the sphere’s light provides visual feedback during gameplay.
- Vibration feedback is felt during specific actions.
- Bluetooth technology supports wireless gaming.
- Simultaneously use up to four motion controllers with a PS3 system.
- Charge the controller and automatically pair it with the PS3 system via a USB cable (Type A – Mini-B).
* Users will need to use the PlayStation Eye camera to enjoy PlayStation Move motion controller on PS3.