Savvy shoppers know Black Friday sales offer great bargains that only come once a year. However, this summer bargain hunters can enjoy great savings months earlier and also get a head start on holiday shopping when Target.com® “Daily Deals” offers its first-ever Back in Black Friday sale on July 23. The exclusive online-only sale will begin at approximately 12:00 a.m. (PDT) and conclude at 11:59 p.m. (PDT) on Target.com/BlackFriday.
The online-only sale will offer an average of a 40 percent off regular prices on must-have items across all categories, including apparel, electronics, toys, housewares, movies, music, books and more. Guests will find deals on more than 500 items*, including:
Liberty of London for Target®
– Adult Bedding Collections, $14.99-52.49 (25 percent off)
– Clothing, including: dresses, tank tops and bathing suits,
$14.99-33.74 (25 percent off)
– Philips Blu-Ray Disc player, $99.99 (42 percent off)
– Aiptek 6.0MP Digital Camcorder, $39.99 (60 percent off)
– Wii 9-in-1 Sports Pack, $25.00 (50 percent off)
– “Ally McBeal: The Complete Series” and original TV soundtrack, $83.99
(58 percent off)
*Limited quantities available at these prices.
Source: Target Corporation