$200 may seem a little pricey for a scooter, but when you take a look at the Rockboard Scooter and how advanced and fun it is for kids, you might see it as a worthy investment.
Kids can pick up the scooter action very quickly and have an absolute bast scooting around the neighborhood.Product Features
- Comfort grips and aluminum alloy brake handle allow for hours of “Rockboarding” with perfect control on the pavement.
- Racing inspired bearings to keep your Rockboard Scooter rolling.
- Street performance nylon-reinforced spokes and super-tough urethane wheels provide amazing rolls and even better tractiton.
- Reinforced handlebar assembly for safety and oversized nylon coupler allows handlebars to be folded for compact storage.
- Telescoping downpipe with height adjustment lock lets you adjust the handles to your exact height.
The biggest difference between the Rockboard Scooter and all others is the fact that the Rockboard is 2 scooters in 1! The advanced Rockboard technology allows you to shred the pavement in Rockboarding mode, or quickly transform your Rockboard Scooter into a low-profile kick scooter. The rear spring-enhanced suspension means the smoothest ride even on the most unforgiving pavement. With superior strength, and lightning quick dual-mode action adjustment, your new Rockboard Scooter means hours of insane fun! Recommended for ages 8 and up. Maximum rider weight is 200 lbs.