I love Monopoly, but haven’t played the game in what feels like years! I now have an excuse to buy a new one. Guess what is hitting store shelves this June?! MONOPOLY®: “The Office” Collector’s Edition!
“Fans of ‘The Office’ will love this game,” said John M. Davis, President, USAOPOLY. “From buying, selling and trading memorable locations featured in the show, to traveling the board with any one of six collectible tokens, the game will have family and friends reliving the hilarious episodes in their quest to own it all in the wonderful, wacky world of “The Office.”
This new take on the classic MONOPOLY® game transforms the traditional game board properties into popular locations in “The Office” such as Dunder Mifflin Scranton or Michael’s Condo. In addition, players might land on “RUDIT-DIT-D’DOO!” (Community Chest), “That’s what she said!” (Chance), Donation to Rabies Fun Run (Luxury Tax), or Buy a Hug from Phyllis at Crime Aid Auction (Income Tax).
Traditional MONOPOLY® real estate, railroads and utilities are replaced with “The Office” locations vehicles and businesses that include:
* Dunder Mifflin Corporate NY (Boardwalk)
* Dunder Mifflin Scranton (Park Place)
* Dunder Mifflin Stamford, Vance Refrigeration, Café Disco (Green properties)
* Schrute Farms, Michael’s Condo, Pam & Jim’s House (Yellow properties)
* Taekwondo Dojo, Lake Scranton, Slater Falls Hotel (Red properties)
* Company Picnic Park, David Wallace’s House, Scranton Mall (Orange properties)
* Scranton Business School, Scranton Art Center, Scranton Hospital (Magenta properties)
* Dunder Mifflin Nashua, Angela’s House, Darryl’s House (Light Blue properties)
* Poor Richard’s, Diwali Gymnasium (Brown properties)
* Dunder Mifflin Delivery Truck, Lake Wallenpaupack Party Boat, Forklift, Korean Church Van (Railroads)
* Serenity by Jan (Electric Co.)
* Dunder Mifflin Infinity (Waterworks)
The six unique collectible tokens, which were chosen two months ago by fans in an online poll, are the Princess Unicorn, Dwight Bobblehead, World’s Best Boss Mug, Bacon Grill, Beet, and Pam’s Candy Dish, while the board center features the entire cast of “The Office.”
MONOPOLY®: “The Office” Collector’s Edition will be available this summer at specialty retailers nationwide, including Barnes & Noble and Borders. It will also be available online at www.nbcstore.com. This fan favorite is appropriate for ages 8 and older. Visit www.USAOpoly.com for all the game details.