The Jim Henson Company has announced that several new licensees have boarded the “Dinosaur Train” over the past year, bringing the total number of licensing partners to 23 in the United States.
Here’s a list of those who have most recently joined the line-up:
- DecoPac for cake toppers
- Anagram for balloons
- Cranston for fabric
- Kidz World Inc. for upholstered furniture
- Pacific Play Tents for tents, slumber bags and folding animal chairs
- Publications International for sound books and look and find books
- VM Global Manufacturing for scooters, skates & bikes
Current global licensees include: Learning Curve for master toys; Crayola for activity; Hallmark Cards for party goods and ornaments; and Mega Brands for construction toys.
Also aboard for the United States are:
- Edushape for bath toys and floor play mats
- Imagine Apparel for sleepwear and underwear
- Kids with Character for sportswear, tees, sets, separates and outerwear
- MediBadge, Inc. for stickers through doctor and dentist offices
- Mystic Apparel for backpacks, headwear and lunch kits
- Grossett & Dunlap, an imprint of Penguin Young Readers Group for paperback storybooks, board books and novelty books
- Trevco Sportswear, Inc. for t-shirts
- Weisner Products, Inc. for footwear and hosiery
- California Costume Collection for Halloween costumes
- Pressman Toy Corp. for board games
- Random House for coloring, activity books, unique novelty formats
- Little Golden Books
- Patch Products, Inc. for magnetic play sets, puzzles and activity kits.
- PBS Home Video will release three Dinosaur Train DVDs this year
Dinosaur Train merchandise will begin to hit retail stores later this summer with a full assortment of products available for the holiday season.
Visit PBSKIDS.org/dinosaurtrain, which offers engaging content, as well as printables, games, and a dinosaur field guide.