Disney Store is celebrating the 40th anniversary of Earth Day, which is Thursday, April 22nd, with a line of new green products and we here at ToyXplosion have a package to give away!
New “Save Planet Earth” tote bags made from seven recycled bottles that were cleaned, smashed, melted and reused are fashionable and eco-friendly. Disney Store’s aluminum bottles can be reused over and over again, and the “Save Planet Earth” journals are made from recycled paper. A new line of T-shirts made from 100% organic cotton with the message “Love” and “Save Planet Earth” are also available.
Since the adorable three-eyed green alien from Disney-Pixar’s Toy Story serves as the mascot of these environmentally friendly products, Disney Store unveiled an exclusive new plush alien to commemorate this special occasion. All “Save Planet Earth” products are available at Disney Store locations nationwide until Earth Day, April 22.
How would you like to win that prize package up there which includes a tote, water bottle, journal and Toy Story alien? Here’s how to enter:
- One entry: Leave a comment on this post before midnight on April 30th
- One entry: Follow ToyXplosion on twitter; leave a comment with your twitter id
- One entry: Become a Fan of ToyXplosion on Facebook; leave a comment with your FB name
- Open to U.S. residents only
- Contest starts today and ends on April 30th
- One winner will be chosen on May 1st
Contest materials provided by Disney Consumer Products